From:        John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        04/05/2011 08:56 AM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets for tomorrow
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

According to our calendar there is a planning council call tomorrow. Unfortunately I will be travelling at that time so I won't be able to attend.

One minor thing I would to figure out is tentative Juno release dates for planning purposes. I throw out these suggestions but ultimately whatever the council decides is fine with me:

Juno: June 27, 2012

Juno SR1: September 28, 2012

Juno SR2: February 22, 2013

John