[eclipse.org-planning-council] See you Sunday?

Remember that we will have a face-to-face meeting at EclipseCon, on Sunday, 2 PM, in the Bayshore room of the Hyatt Santa Clara.

I've started an agenda at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/March_21_2010

Feel free to add topics.

I think there will be some important things to discuss and decide, as well as a great time to get re-acquainted.

If you can not make the meeting, feel free to make your views known on any agenda item (and/or send a delegate who can report and/or vote in your place).

I'm looking forward to the week, and hope to see you all there.