[eclipse.org-planning-council] Feedback on release tracking tool

Hello all, first of all my regrets on missing the call yesterday, I have been off sick this week. I looked over the release tracking tool and overall it looks great. Thanks to Gabe and David for setting this up!  I just noticed a few typos in the form:

Usability

The text box says "New & Noteworthy URL or description:". This just looks like a copy/paste bug from the previous sections.

Performance

The check box under this section says "Usability", and the text box has the same copy/paste bug on the label as the previous one.

Test Localization

The check box here also says "Usability" rather than "Localization"

John

Back to the top