Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception request for EGit

+1

I think there's some potential risk here but I'll give my +1 because I realize EGit is important to many people, and there are understandably going to be growing pains with transitioning an existing project into the Eclipse infrastructure and development process. However I think it's important that this project integrate into the Helios build soon with M5 fast approaching (Feb 5). I guess we can evaluate the state at the next planning call. Also we did agree to have our plans available by M4 at the latest (see "Planning" section in [1]) so it's important to get that in place too...

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/helios/planning/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.php

Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/11/2010 11:23 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception request for EGit