[eclipse.org-planning-council] My latest career news

Hi folks,

In case you’re not reading Planet Eclipse as it happens, this email is to let you know that I’m changing jobs. You can read the details on my blog[1].

Unfortunately in my new job, we’ll be using Eclipse but probably not contributing to it. So I’ll be stepping down from my various leadership positions at Eclipse. I’m hoping to serve out the remaining time on my Board term, though.

As for DSDP, I’m working with Mike and Wind River to find a successor. Please stay tuned for that.

Finally, Eclipse has truly been the highlight of my career thus far, and it’s been a pleasure working with all of you.

Doug Gaff

[1] http://douggaff.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-next-adventure.html

Back to the top