Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Bjorn "Knuckles" the Ganymede Enforcer asks a question about STP...

I think we should get a comment from Oisin on whether he intends to get the STP bits signed or not.

Sorry to leave it so late in the play to comment, guys. STP will
have an update site, with signed jars, ready for Ganymatic consumption
this evening. I'm looking at a zip file full of signed jars as
I type.

I'll address the other things that have come up in this thread later on
when I've got the update site in place for our beloved Ganymatic.

 best regards
  Oisin

Registered Number: 171387