Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Bjorn "Knuckles" the Ganymede Enforcer asks a question about STP...

Title: New Page 1
Mitch,
I think we should give them more time.
How much time?  The final release bits are supposed to be built on Friday. And that assumes that there has been integration testing, etc. all along through the RC process...  Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just asking the perfectly practical questions: how much slippage is the team willing to allow STP? Are we going to slip the whole Ganymede? Are we going to rebuild the whole Ganymede 48 hours before the big launch to accommodate STP?  What are the constraints?

- Bjorn
--
[end of message]

Back to the top