- thomas

Mitch Sonies wrote:
In case it matters, Buckminster is listed under Tech. It has moved to tools.

On Jun 6, 2008, at 4:07 PM, Janet Campbell wrote:

Below you will find an update on where we stand with the Ganymede IP Review. Let us know if you have any questions. */Ganymede IP Log & About File Status/* *//*
*/As of June 6, 2008 - 3:51 pm/* 	*//*
*//*
*/Components/* 	*/Status of Abouts/IP Logs/* 	*/Notes/*
Birt Approved DSDP DD Approved DSDP NAB Approved DSDP TM Approved DTP (Datatools) Approved EMF Query Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMF following Move EMF Transaction Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMF following Move EMF Validation Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMF following Move EMFT CDO (moving to EMF) Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move EMFT Ecore Tools Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move EMFT EMF Compare Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move EMFT Search Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move EMFT Mint Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move EMFT Net4J (moving to EMF) Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move EMFT Teneo (moving to EMF) Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log for EMFT following Move Modeling GMF Approved Tools GEF Approved M2M ATL Approved M2M QVTO Approved MDT OCL Approved MDT UML2 Approved MDT UML2Tools Approved MDT XSD Approved M2T JET Approved Tools Orbit Received - In Progress Awaiting project confirmation that About files have been updated as required.
STP 	Received - In Progress  	Awaiting updated IP Log
Tech DLTK Approved Tech ECF Approved Tech EPP Approved Tech RAP Received - In Progress Awaiting feedback from Project Tech Subversive Approved Eclipse Equinox Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log and corrrected About files. Eclipse JDT Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log and corrrected About files. Eclipse PDE Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log and corrrected About files. Eclipse Platform Received - In Progress Awaiting updated IP Log and corrrected About files. Tech Buckminster Approved Tools CDT Approved Tools Mylyn Approved TPTP Received - In Progress Awaiting feedback from Project Webtools Approved Janet Campbell
Phone:  +1.613.224.9461, x.229 (GMT -5)
Fax:  +1.613.224.5172
janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:janet.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    *From:* eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
    [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On
    Behalf Of *Janet Campbell
    *Sent:* Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:00 AM
    *To:* 'eclipse.org-planning-council'
    *Cc:* 'Sharon Corbett'; 'Barb Cochrane'
    *Subject:* RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede Release -
    IP Review

    A quick update for everyone - below you will find our current
    status on IP Logs and About files.
*/Ganymede IP Log & About File Status/*
    */As of June 4, 2008 - 9:43 am/*
    *//*
    	*//*
    */Components/* 	*/Status of Abouts/IP Logs/*
    Birt 	Approved
    DSDP DD 	Approved
    DSDP NAB 	Approved
    DSDP TM 	Approved
    DTP (Datatools) 	Approved
    EMF Query 	Received - In Progress
    EMF Transaction 	Received - In Progress
    EMF Validation 	Received - In Progress
    EMFT CDO (moving to EMF) 	Received - In Progress
    EMFT Ecore Tools 	Received - In Progress
    EMFT EMF Compare 	Received - In Progress
    EMFT Search 	Received - In Progress
    EMFT Mint 	Received - In Progress
    EMFT Net4J (moving to EMF) 	Received - In Progress
    EMFT Teneo (moving to EMF) 	Received - In Progress
    Tools GEF 	Approved
    M2M ATL 	Received - In Progress
    M2M QVTO 	Approved
    MDT OCL 	Approved
    MDT UML2 	Approved
    MDT UML2Tools 	Approved
    MDT XSD 	Approved
    M2T JET 	Approved
    Tools Orbit 	Received - In Progress
STP Received About Files - Missing IP Log Tech DLTK Approved
    Tech ECF 	Received - In Progress
    Tech EPP 	Approved
    Tech RAP 	Missing About Files, and IP Log
Tech Subversive Received IP Log, Missing About Files Eclipse Equinox Received - In Progress
    Eclipse JDT 	Received - In Progress
    Eclipse PDE 	Received - In Progress
    Eclipse Platform 	Received - In Progress
    Tech Buckminster 	Approved
    Tools CDT 	Received - In Progress
    Tools Mylyn 	Approved
    TPTP 	Received - In Progress