[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Ganymede "must do" status report
ECF has signed jars now. I didn't see anything about this on the
Ganymede signoffs page, but please alert me if I missed it.
Thanks to Ted Kubaska...Mr volunteer extreme releng :).
Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
As per a suggestion on the mailing list, I took the opportunity today
(the M7+1 date) to check the must dos
conformance of the Ganymede projects:
1. work together - /unable to verify/
2. own update site - yes for everyone
3. 4 part version numbers - yes for everyone
4. use orbit - *the following projects appear to have non-Orbit jars:
There are many other non-Orbit uses, but I can't tell if they are
violations of this
must do rule because the rule only applies to new-for-Ganymede jars.
5. true bundle form - yes for everyone
6. correct jvm requirements - /unable to verify/
7. attend planning meetings - well, the attendance at the EclipseCon
f2f was low but we haven't had any calls, so I guess we are ok
8. watch cross projects bugzilla - /unable to verify/
9. rel eng communication - /N/A yet/
10. joined by M4 - yes although I recall one project joining late I
can't remember which one it was; doesn't matter now
11. ramp down policy by M6+0 - *the following projects do NOT have a
ramp down policy on the wiki
Subversive (the document linked from the wiki is not a Ramp Down
12. IP approval - *IP logs and About Files are due to Janet by COB EDT
13. pack200 - I can't figure out how to detect whether the jars have
been conditioned for packing. Any suggestions?
14. signed - *the following projects have unsigned jars:
EMF (and most? all? modeling projects)
WTP (JPT, JST, WST)
*15. jar'ed plugins - yes for everyone
16. message bundles - /unable to verify
If you are project is listed in (4), (11) and (14), you need to remedy
this situation ASAP.
And everyone needs to deal with the legal issues (12) before the May
[end of message]
cross-project-issues-dev mailing list