RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] F2F in June?

(1) No opinion.

(2) Added to Wiki.

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 9:24 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] F2F in June?

Planning Council members,
We have a F2F scheduled for June 19th in Denver but I'd like to get a headcount of how many of you all think we need to have/want to have that meeting? I'm happy to facilitate and attend, but I have the strange feeling that the Ganymede release is actually going quite smoothly and, of course, June 19th will be too late to affected anything anyway.  And perhaps June is a bit early to begin planning for Triton (or whatever the next release will be called)?  Thus I'm thinking we don't need the F2F in June although we should schedule a number of count-down to Ganymede phone calls.

Thus:
(1) Please RSVP to me by Wednesday the 23rd as to whether you think we should have the F2F in June, and
(2) Please enter good times for a weekly conference call on the Ganymede wiki page (as a least-worst-way to choose a conference call time).

Once enough people have entered conf call times, I'll see if I can find a best-fit solution and then send out an email scheduling a set of calls.

Thanks,
Bjorn

--

[end of message]