[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Winter Maintenance Rebuild - permission to move staging files to production

Title: New Page 1
Europa Team Members,
I'm sure you thought Europa was over and done with, but a couple of the projects found small bugs in their Winter Maintenance files and asked for a rebuild.  I have now managed to get the rebuild to go green:
http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/

I plan to replace the production bits with the staging bits in one week (Wednesday, April 23rd) unless I receive a veto from one of you all (the Europa team members).  Note that I'm using the "assumed positive, explicit negative" technique here because I hypothesize that most projects don't care one way or the other.

Regards,
Bjorn
--
[end of message]