[eclipse.org-planning-council] [*** SPAM ***]Your comments on a standard project plan format

Planning and Architecture Council members,
As I described in the planning council meeting today, I've drafted up an XML format for project plans and I'd appreciate any comments, suggestions, or additions that you have.  The document is here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Project_Plan and an example is here: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.dash  I'm specifically interested in any additional fields that you might be interested in for your project.

(Remember, silence may be golden, but it also implies happiness and agreement :-)

Thanks,
Bjorn
--

[end of message]