[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] FYI: The EclipseCon USB memory stick

1. USB key update stations: yes. I sure hope they work better this year - I've pointed out this bug (need to delete files) to the sub-contractor.

2. Wired network access: no. The real problem isn't the wires, but the $500/ip-address the facility charges for a wired line.

Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
  • Will there be USB Key Update Stations again?
  • Will there be places with wired network access?
--
New Page 1 [end of message]

Back to the top