[eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council Agenda and Reminder: Nov 6, Reston, VA (at EclipseWorld)

Title: New Page 1
Planning Council Members,
We'll be meeting November 6th, starting at 9am, in the Bowman Boardroom of the Hyatt Regency Reston (1800 Presidents Street, Reston, Virginia, U.S.,  +1-703-709-1234). Breakfast buffet stuff and a lunch served.

The agenda is on the wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council_Agenda) and is basically: decide on milestones and musts and shoulds and so on for Ganymede. Actually, I shouldn't dismiss it with such an easy wave of the hand. Given the discussions that have developed around the user interface best practices/guidelines, I imagine that the musts and shoulds will be an interesting topic in and of themselves.

See you there,
Bjorn

P.S. And, while you're there, why not attend EclipseWorld?
--
[end of message]

Back to the top