[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa maintenance

Looking at the Europa build page, this is the week we release the Europa maintenance release.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Europa#Coordinated_Maintenance

From at the build schedule, it doesn't seem that there are any builds scheduled for today.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Europa/Build#When_The_Europa-o-Matic_Runs

Given that we are releasing this week, shouldn't the builds be more frequent, for instance every night at least?

Also, it would be nice if there were a schedule with dates and times for pushing the release builds up to eclipse.org so allow the mirrors adequate time to sync.

Kim

Back to the top