Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] November or December Planning Council meeting?

I'll be at EclipseWorld in early November. Unlikely to be able to travel at
the beginning of Dec.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             Sent by:                  <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             eclipse.org-plann         se.org>
             ing-council-bounc                                          cc
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse.org-planning-council]
             08/22/2007 02:39          November or December Planning
             AM                        Council meeting?

             Please respond to
             emo@xxxxxxxxxxx;
             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

Sorry David, I should have been more clear all around.
Also, I thought I had announced this earlier, but when I searched the email
archives and meeting notes, I couldn't find anything so...
...basically, I blew it.

But I agree, we have important material to cover. So let me ask for a new
RSVP from everyone:

Can you, as a Planning Council member, attend a meeting the first week of
November or the first of December? Perhaps in Miami or Dallas because they
will be unlikely to be hit by any early snow storms or such.

I look forward to your replies.

- Bjorn