[eclipse.org-planning-council] M2T-JET (aka EMFT-JET) IP Statement

I certify that I have reviewed the features and plug-ins of the M2T-JET
project listed below for correct legal documentation to the best of my
knowledge. Specifically, that the terms and conditions governing
Plug-ins and Fragments are contained in files named "about.html" and
that the terms and conditions governing Features and Included Features
are contained in files named "license.html". I certify that I have
reviewed these legal files for the following features and plug-ins:

features:
org.eclipse.jet 0.8.0
org.eclipse.jet.doc 0.8.0
org.eclipse.jet.sdk 0.8.0
org.eclipse.jet.source 0.8.0
org.eclipse.jet.editor  0.8.0

plug-ins:
org.eclipse.jet 0.8.0
org.eclipse.jet.core 1.0.0
org.eclipse.jet.ui 0.8.0
org.eclipse.jet.doc 0.8.0
org.eclipse.jet.tests 0.8.0
org.eclipse.jet.tests.core 1.0.0
org.eclipse.jet.transforms.newproject 1.0.0
org.eclipse.jet.transforms.taglibdoc 1.0.0
org.eclipse.jet.editor 0.8.0

Paul Elder
IBM Rational Software
Tel: +1-613-599-3916