[eclipse.org-planning-council] DSDP-DD IP Policy Statement

I certify that all features and plug-ins of project DSDP-DD contain the correct legal documentation. Specifically, that the terms and conditions governing Plug-ins and Fragments are contained in files named "about.html" and that the terms and conditions governing Features and Included Features are contained in files named "license.html". I certify that I have reviewed these legal files for the following features and plug-ins:

Features:

org.eclipse.dd.debug.memory.renderings_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.gdb_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.sdk_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.ipxact_0.2.0

Plug-ins:

org.eclipse.dd.debug.memory.renderings.traditional_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.debug.ui_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.debug_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.gdb.ui_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.gdb_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.mi.core_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.mi.ui_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf.ui_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.dsf_0.9.0

org.eclipse.dd.ipxact.checker.core_0.2.0

org.eclipse.dd.ipxact.checker.ui_0.2.0

org.eclipse.dd.ipxact.docs_0.2.0

org.eclipse.dd.ipxact.editor.core_0.2.0.

org.eclipse.dd.ipxact.editor.ui_0.2.0

Doug Gaff

Back to the top