RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] M5+2 Saturday build (FAIL); Sunday build (FAIL)

I thought I had refreshed our download on Friday, 2/23.  I have uploaded the missing files to our update-site.

Sorry for the confusion.

________________________________

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Sun 2/25/2007 5:55 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] M5+2 Saturday build (FAIL);Sunday build (FAIL)

I ran the Europa M5+2 build on Saturday after everything should have been checked in and it, uh, failed. Unfortunately, as I write this, the dash.eclipse.org machine is down so you can't see the log files.

*	Corona - no matching features - the Corona update site directory is empty; where did those files go, eh?

*	Platform - Site.xml missing features - Kim added the org.eclipse.cvs feature but did not update the WebContent/site.xml file to add that feature to a category. (1) I took the liberty of adding it to "Enabling Features".

*	Mylar - no matching features - it looks like Mik and company released a new version (2.0.0.v20070219-2000) but didn't updated the features-mylar.xml file. (2) I took the liberty of updating it for you - correct me if I'm wrong.

*	TPTP - removed org.apache.batik.pdf and org.mx4j.jmx features but did not update the WebContext/site.xml to remove these from the categories. (3) I updated the site.xml file.

I made those three changes (1,2,3) and re-ran the build on Sunday and only remaining failure is:

*	Corona - no matching features.

The results are in the staging site and I'm ready to move them to the Europa release directory if the team says go.
Again, the dash.eclipse.org machine is still down so you cannot see the log files.

- Bjorn

<<winmail.dat>>

Back to the top