From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2007 8:09 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa M5 +1 build as of 11am PSTSaturday = GREEN

The Saturday morning Europa M5 +1 build is green. Thanks to everyone who supplied the various features-{project}.xml and site.xml patches.  The results are in the Europa staging site and will stay there until after the M5 +2 builds go green. M5 +2 builds will start next weekend after the +2 projects update their Europa features-{project}.xml files.
    http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/

P.S. #1 John, You didn't quite have your update site url correct for the Europa-o-matic, but I fixed it.
P.S. #2 Mik, you forgot to update your features-mylar.xml file after doing your 2.0M1 release, so I made a best guess for you.

Back to the top