Re: MDT OCL and EMFT-QTV ready for Europa M5 [was Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Latest Europa build results - CDT, Corona, STP, WTP still have red results]

Thanks, Bjorn,

My M5 features are restored.  And it wasn't any work at all.  When I removed them, I kept my changes in a patch, committed, then immediately applied the patch with the "Invert" button toggled.  Presto!  All I had to do was to wait for the go-ahead to commit again, which I have now done.

I eagerly await the results of my monkeying with the XML files.

Cheers!

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse
OCL and EMFT-QTV
IBM Rational Software

Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/16/07 11:58 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: MDT OCL and EMFT-QTV ready for Europa M5        [was        Re:        [eclipse.org-planning-council]        Latest        Europa build results -        CDT, Corona, STP,        WTP still have red results]

Christian,
Sorry to make more work for you, but I'm going to admit that I was wrong and to say "the disks are open for M5" - please make the M5 changes and I will wait for everyone to complete those before rolling out the +1. I will continuously build to staging all day so that people can see if there are any errors.

- Bjorn

Christian Damus wrote:

I have retracted my M5 contributions for OCL and EMFT-QTV until we get the green light for M5.