Re: MDT OCL and EMFT-QTV ready for Europa M5 [was Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Latest Europa build results - CDT, Corona, STP, WTP still have red results]

Christian,
Sorry to make more work for you, but I'm going to admit that I was wrong and to say "the disks are open for M5" - please make the M5 changes and I will wait for everyone to complete those before rolling out the +1. I will continuously build to staging all day so that people can see if there are any errors.

- Bjorn

Christian Damus wrote:
I have retracted my M5 contributions for OCL and EMFT-QTV until we get the green light for M5.

Back to the top