Re: MDT OCL and EMFT-QTV ready for Europa M5 [was Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Latest Europa build results - CDT, Corona, STP, WTP still have red results]

In merging your STP contribution with my changes, I removed the following lines from the site.xml and site-byProject.xml which I assume were introduced by some diff tool and would corrupt the manifests:

   <<<<<<< site.xml
   <<<<<<< site-byProject.xml

Thanks Christian, I was sure that I had removed these artifacts of the merge resolution
with the Corona updates, please accept my apologies.

 regards
   Oisin

Back to the top