RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Latest Europa build results - CDT, Corona, STP, WTP still have red results

DTP is ready to update for M5, but I'll wait until we're clear of M4
activities to change the europa configuration files.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             eclipse.org-plann         <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             ing-council-bounc         se.org>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/16/2007 11:08          RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council]
             AM                        Latest Europa build results -
                                       CDT, Corona, STP, WTP still have
                                       red results
             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

BTW, my I’ve updated the site.xml for M4. Get it quick before I put my M5
bits there ;)

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member