[mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Latest Europa build results - CDT, Corona, STP, WTP still
have red results
M4, or at least a semi-working version, has been
rolled out to the Europa update site already (yesterday). If we can get the
build to go green today, I'll roll another version out. After that, I was
planning to wait a week to roll the next version out.
However, this brings up a question that I don't think we ever solved last year
-- should I roll the +1 and +1.5 and +1.N staging results out to the released
update site as you all add your files (and I build them), or should we wait
until the +2 date?
Doug Schaefer wrote:
we cut off M4 and start M5? I’m ready to call M4 a great exercise but I don’t
think it makes sense to release it now with M5 supposedly ready in a week or
two, and most of the community already on the M5 platform.