Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa-o-matic run #2

"unknown" means my little status detecting patterns can't figure out whether the build of that feature or project succeeded or failed - you'll have to inspect the log by hand :-) I see in this case that my status detecting feature does not detect that the OutOfMemoryError of the build tool's crash - I'll add that, mapping it to Internal Error.

Nick Boldt wrote:
In the meantime, as of the during-the-day build, the following projects
still have no features-{project}.xml files:
MDT

Actually, we have 5 entries: emf-emf (includes XSD), emft-eodm,
mdt-uml2, mdt-uml2tools, mdt-ocl.

What does the "unknown" status for mdt-uml2 mean?

--
Nick Boldt :: Release Engineer, IBM Toronto Lab
Eclipse Modeling :: http://www.eclipse.org/modeling