From: Wenfeng Li [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Wenfeng Li
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 8:54 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Callisto Fall Dot Release(Maintenance Release) conference calls

+1 for this schedule.

wenfeng

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Mon 8/21/2006 5:20 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council; Cross project issues

Callisto Project Leaders and Responsible People,
I'm slightly remiss on starting the Callisto Dot Release coordination calls. David has started a wiki page
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Callisto_Coordinated_Maintenance

May I suggest the following schedule for the calls?

·         Thursday, August 24 9am PT, noon ET

o        Discuss which bugs are going to be fixed by each project and what impacts those will have on other projects

o        Discuss the build process we will use including the update site

·         Thursday, September 7 9am PT, noon ET

o        Brief call to check on progress

·         Thursday, September 21 9am PT, noon ET

o        Slightly longer call to verify no conflicts so far

·         Thursday, September 28 9am PT, noon ET

o        Go-no-go decision meeting

The call-in number will be:
    613.287.8000
or   866.362.7064
passcode 874551#

Hope that this (prepared at the last minute) schedule will work. If it will not, please suggest some other times/regular dates that will work for you.

Regards,
Bjorn

Back to the top