Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Dates of platform RC builds?

Thanks David.
Just to let the rest of the group know - after talking to David today, we decided the easiest thing was to change the callisto.php page to point to the wiki page that David created. This makes it easy for everyone to keep the information up to date.

David M Williams wrote:

But, to reduce confusion, I'll try to summarize the schedules.
and propose we update the "summary table" that's in
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/callisto.php
I have made a draft of that summary table at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Callisto_Plan_Summary
If the Planning Council agrees, we can update the callisto.php document.
(once Bjorn gets back, unless someone else knows where it is and has write
access to it).

Back to the top