[eclipse.org-planning-council] Dates of platform RC builds?

All,

Apologies if this has already been answered, but the DTP PMC is trying to
finalize out Callisto endgame plan, a we've noticed a slight difference in
two date sources:

1. The Eclipse 3.2 endgame plan posted at:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/freeze_plan_3.2.html
2. The Callisto page plan posted at:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/callisto.php

Talking about RC2, RC3, and RC4:

(1) has the following dates for the RC builds:
RC2 -- 4/28
RC3 -- 5/5
RC4 -- 5/12

(2) has the following dates for the RC builds:
RC2 -- 4/28
RC3 -- 5/12
RC4 -- 5/26

Given that we're trying to close the synchronization gap as Callisto
approaches, we're carefully scheduling our work within these windows. Which
of the two sources should we take as the official RC dates? I tend to think
(1), but just want to be sure that we're not missing something here.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.