Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets for Friday meeting

We had scheduled a call for tomorrow, but you're right, it doesn't make sense if we're also meeting on Sunday.

So... I have removed the call from the Callisto page. All the meetings are listed on the page:
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/callisto.php

Dave Steinberg wrote:

My impression was that tomorrow's call was to be replaced by the in-person meeting on Sunday.

Is there still a call tomorrow?

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg
Rational Software - IBM Toronto Lab

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/16/2006 10:31 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets for Friday meeting

Hi folks,

I’m taking tomorrow off, since I’m traveling on Sunday for EclipseCon.  So I’m sending regrets again.

Looking forward to seeing (and in some cases meeting) most of you next week.

Doug G