[eclipse.org-planning-council] Release train planning document needed

Planning Council members,

Has anyone begun a consolidated planning document that describes the release train yet? If so, please forward the link (and apologies if I missed it in the torrent of email). If not, we very much need such a thing – participants, dates, rampdown details, specific transitional issues, etc. would help both the projects involved and give others in the community a common reference point for understanding what’s in store for next June.

Thanks,

-t

Back to the top