From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:33 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse.org-requirements-council@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Q4 meetings schedule?

Council Members,
I have tentatively planned the Q4 (December) Council meetings for Dec 6,7,8.  At least one member cannot make those dates, so alternatively we might consider Dec 13,14,15.  Could you send me an email if you have preferences or restrictions around either of those dates?  I'd like to settle the dates before the Member's meeting next week.  Thanks.

--

Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Technical Director, Open Source Process and Infrastructure

voice:

971-327-7323 (PDT, UTC-7)

email:

bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx