Eclipse DemoCamps November 2013

Hello there,

The list of November 2013 DemoCamps is still in the making and if you would, please add your proposed DemoCamp to the list on the DemoCamp wiki page, create a separate wiki page for your event, and link to your page from the main list. (If you need help with the wiki, let me know.)

The main November 2013 wiki page is here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_November_2013

New this year will be the Hackathon´s! We saw at last´s year Hackathon in Vancouver how successful and fun it was and decided to include it into our program. You can read here what generally a Hackathon is. The Hackathon´s are, same as the DemoCamps, entitled to funding.

Funding is limited, so the Eclipse Foundation may not be able to offer financial sponsorship to everyone. To help us allocate funds, please let me know ASAP if you will need our sponsorship for your DemoCamp.

Details on organizing, sponsorship, etc., are on this page: http://www.eclipse.org/community/democamp/organizedemocamp.php

Please let me or jelena.alter@xxxxxxxxxxx know if you have any questions. We hope to finalize the list by beginning of October.

Regards / Liebe Grüße,

Ralph Mueller