Eclipse Finance Day

Hi -

I wanted to bring to your attention that we are now in a position to continue planning for an Eclipse Finance Day. Thanks a lot to Robert Blust: He has managed that UBS will provide space for the event in Zurich, the date will be October 16th, 2012.

Whats's next:

To make the event a success, we will need:

- brilliant talks and presentations
- sponsors that help to make the event financially possible (Eclipse Foundation will be one of these sponsors)

and most importantly:

People that are willing to do the work that is necessary to get the event going!

Please send a quick email to this group and/or myself as soon as possible if you are interested!

More information on Eclipse Days can be found on the wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Day

Kind regards / Liebe GrĂ¼sse,

Ralph Mueller
Director, Eclipse Foundation