Last Reminder: Register today for EclipseCon 2012 and Agile ALM Connect

Dear Eclipse Member and Committer

EclipseCon 2012 and Agile ALM Connect starts in less than 2 weeks on March 26   We are gearing up for another great week of technical content and networking, so we hope you can join us!

Advanced registration for the conference will be open until March 23.  You can register onsite but the cost increases by $200.  Also, we encourage you to book a hotel room in advanced.   The Hyatt hotel is sold out but there are rooms still available at a nearby Westin and Sheraton.

I look forward to seeing you again in Reston.

Regards
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett