Getting the Most out of EclipseCon Marketing

Eclipse Foundation Marketing Lists, and EclipseCon Sponsors,

With less than 2 weeks until EclipseCon, I attach the 2011 edition of the “Getting the most out of EclipseCon” guide.  Please let us know if you have any questions.

Also, to encourage our Marketing Members and Sponsors to help us promote  EclipseCon, we are running a special promotion this year:

1 - Promote your support of EclipseCon any time this week through your channels (you can find some logos here:  http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/friends/ )

2 - Contact us (perri.lavergne@xxxxxxxxxxx) each interesting place you promote us, and tell us where and when you posted your content

3 - Each time you do something new (up to three times), we'll add  your name to a drawing for a $500 Amazon gift card for that cool  device you've always wanted.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Santa Clara!

-          Don

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.