EclipseCon New Product Showcase

All,

This year at EclipseCon, we are hosting the New Product Showcase on Wednesday, March 23 during the evening reception.   The purpose of the showcase is to highlight some of the new  Eclipse-based products that have been introduced over the last 12 months.

I'd like to invite all member companies that have introduced a new Eclipse-based product in the past year to participate.  The showcase will be a great way to introduce your product to the EclipseCon attendees and receive feedback from the Eclipse community.   There is no cost to participate but you need to preregister.   More details available at http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/showcase/

Regards,
Ian
--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org

Back to the top