Eclipse DemoCamps for the Galileo Release

Eclipse is organizing a new series of DemoCamps from May 18 to June 26 to celebrate the Galileo release.  Eclipse DemoCamps are an opportunity for local Eclipse communities to meet in cities around the world, to network and exchange ideas.

We would like to encourage Eclipse member companies and Eclipse committers to help organize and attend a local DemoCamp.  The Eclipse Foundation will provide up to $500 USD to sponsor each event.  If you are interested in organizing, please see http://www.eclipse.org/community/democamp/organizedemocamp.php for more details.

Regards,

Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.