Eclipse Market Study Update & Reminder

Dear Eclipse Foundation Member,

Last week I invited you to participate in the 2008 Eclipse Market Study and a number of you responded...thanks very much. If you haven't responded or have questions, please consider this a gentle reminder.

Most of the inquiries I got were about the questions that we will use for the study so I've attached the list that we used for the 2007 study. We'll be updating these for 2008, so if you join the study you'll have the opportunity to make inputs to them.

As I mentioned last week, the cost of the study is shared by the Foundation and subscriber members so the cost is minimal. If you join the study you will get $50,000 worth of professional market research for $1.2k to $8k. The study is kicking off soon and we're looking for your commitment to participate by subscribing.

Please look over the attached questions and the 2008 agreement and contact me if you have any questions. I can also send you the public version of the 2007 study if its of interest.

We would appreciate your commitment to the study by July 28 so we can get started with the research. Thanks again for your consideration!

Best,
Mike Taylor
Eclipse Add-in Provider Board Member
President/CEO
Instantiations Inc.
(503) 598-4911
www.instantiations.com
Eclipse Productivity. Enterprise Quality.