Eclipse Live

All,

The Eclipse Foundation has launched a new web site called Eclipse Live.     The goal of Eclipse Live is to be an aggregation portal for all multi-media content (webinars, podcasts, screencams, etc) about Eclipse projects and Eclipse-based products.   On the site, we also want to promote a schedule of upcoming webinars about Eclipse projects and Eclipse-based products.

Eclipse Live is a service for the entire Eclipse community, therefore, we would like to invite Eclipse Foundation Members to:

  1. Promote on Eclipse Live your upcoming webinars about your Eclipse-based products, and
  2. Submit existing resources such as screencams, podcasts or webinars about your Eclipse based product.

To submit a webinar or resource to Eclipse Live, please first login and then enter the appropriate information.   If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or Lynn Gayowski.

Regards,

Ian Skerrett

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing