RCP Training Seminars Working Group

We continue to see interest in using Eclipse RCP for building rich client applications.  To help facilitate adoption of RCP, we are considering running a series of Eclipse RCP training seminars.   The goal would be to provide instructor led education to those individuals that want to create their first RCP application.

This activity is just in the planning stage.  If you are interested in participating in the planning or understanding more of the detail, we have scheduled a working group conference call on Wednesday, May 2 at 8amPT/11amET/5pmCET.  The conference call-in number will be:

1-613-287-8000

1-866-362-7064

Passcode: 880932

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or comments.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing