Eclipse Marketing Meeting Agenda - January 30th - Special Announcement

Below you will find the agenda for our meeting on Tuesday.

The conference call will be @ 9am PST and 12 noon EST.

The call-in number for the meeting is:

1-613-287-8000
1-866-362-7064
Passcode: 880932#

AGENDA

Eclipse Foundation updates

Guest Speakers update

Please let me know if you would like to add items to the agenda.

Special Announcement
Next Week - Guest Speaker   Don Smith from the Eclipse Foundation

Next week February 6th Don will be address the topic:

"How companies can benefit from participation in Eclipse Con".

The talk will include information on  networking, lead generation, programs and events.   The emphasis is how to use Eclipse Con to  generate marketing buzz for the respective member companies.

Thank you,
Karen

Karen Frederiksen | Director, Application Development Technologies | Sybase, Inc. | One Sybase Drive | Dublin, CA 94568 | Direct 925.236.8480 | karen.frederiksen@xxxxxxxxxx |

Back to the top