[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Rejection notes

Hi all,

Since the number of volunteers for the rejection notes was somewhat underwhelming I added names to the column, based on the lowest personal vote for the proposal.  Please add a rejection note to the submission system, using the proposals marked with a “done” as a guideline. The idea of this notes is to give some dort of feedback and , if possible, helpful hints to get better proposals in the future and to make the speaker feel better about the rejection.

Once you have added a note please add a “:done” to the field.

The accept/reject/waiting emails will be send on Friday, 29th. Please fill in the notes until Thursday so that I can check that all is setup correctly on Friday.

Thank you

Achim

—

BREDEX GmbH

Mauernstr. 33

38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0

Fax:  +49-531-24330-99

http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke

Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450