[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Agenda

Hi all,

just a short info what we need to do at todays call:

We will look at talks which are up to debate. The ones I think or was told by the guys who can't be on the call are marked yellow on the Title column. Please jump in with your discussion needs or do a markup on the title.

If you look at the Analytics tab you can see that we are very close to the goal of selecting 73+(OSGi fill) slots. For your convenience I counted (by hand, there is a margin for error) the talks which are currently in the program for the companies of the PC members. Not too much change from last year here.

We will probably spend some time at the border to round out the program. Please be aware that the threshold is no fix limit and that we may change talks way above or below the limit to get a good program.

Achim

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top