Subject: Talk Proposal Presentation Slides
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 15:15:23 -0500
From: Eric Woestman <woestman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: speakers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello EclipseCon Europe program committee,

I am emailing because I would like to provide you with the presentation slides I have put together for the 2 talks that I have proposed. It wasn't completely clear to me from reading the submission form whether or not I should include my slides with the proposal or not. I did not want the slides to be publicly visible as of yet so that I still have the opportunity to make minor changes to them, if need be.

My 2 proposed talks are "Modelling Automotive Control Systems" and "Debugging with Confidence: Visualizing Code in Eclipse". The slides are attached as PDFs.

Thanks for organizing such a great conference!

Eric Woestman

--
Eric Woestman
EnSoft Corp