Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Agenda for call on Friday

Regarding the keynotes, the goal usually is to have very exiting keynotes early in the morning to ensure people get out of bed.

Maybe the keynotes are not existing enough or people drink too much at night, either way I don’t have a good solution, I don’t mind having them after lunch but the problem will then be the attendance for the first talks of the day…

For the hackaton, I agree it is a good idea but it has to come from the community, if IoT wants to organize a hackaton I will be highly supportive of this initiative.

I think hackaton are highly beneficial for projects, in the future we should maybe put a hackaton category when people submit a talk?

My early bird picks:

Cool entertaining talk

https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2014/session/how-cook-egg-eclipse-communication-framework

(could also be this one https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2014/session/catch-me-if-you-can-java-wearables)