Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Agenda for call on Friday

Hey!

> Should the keynotes be the first talks of the day  (like the last years) or should they be moved closer to noon/lunch? EC France did the keynotes just before lunch (at least Ralph told me) and that was well received.

Both ways work just fine for me. I don’t prefer a specific option here.
I’ve seen both ways at conferences and they are both fine from my point of view.

> Should we actively try to get a Hackathon organized or should we wait for someone proposing one? The Hackathon would need some volunteers from the community to be planned and mentored at ECE. There is currently some work going on providing "hacking" challenges in the IoT domain, so there may be some collision between this events.

I tend to wait for someone proposing one.

Cheers,
-Martin

Back to the top