Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE Meetings and Proposals

Hi Achim,

Thanks for the reminder.
I expect that the OSGi representative will decide on one OSGi early bird session, while the ECE will take care of the other ones?

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Susan

Dr. Susan Schwarze
Director Standards, ProSyst Software
Board Member & VP Marketing, OSGi Alliance (osgi.org)

ProSyst Software GmbH
D-50931 Cologne, Germany, Aachener Str. 222
Tel. +49 (0)221 6604 411 · Fax +49 (0)221 6604 660 · Mobile: +49 163 6604 411
http://www.prosyst.com · s.schwarze@xxxxxxxxxxx ·

http://www.xing.com/profile/Susan_Schwarze
stay in touch with your product.
ProSyst Software GmbH
Managing Directors:
Thomas Hott, Daniel Schellhoss, Dr. Dimitar Valtchev
HRB 54586, AG Köln,
Tax No.: 223/5816/4275, VAT No. (UST-Id-Nr.): DE 814172407