Thanks,
-Marco

Marco Carrer joined EUROTECH as VP of Software Engineering after a successful 15-year career in the software industry. He started as an R&D Engineer at Sony, Brussels, where he contributed to a pioneering video streaming solution for closed networks. Later, he joined the Server Technologies group at Oracle, USA. Over the course of a 13-year career, he became Senior Director and was directly responsible for the design and development of several innovative Oracle products in the areas of Web Services, Enterprise Collaboration, and CRM Service. Marco Carrer holds a Laurea in Electronic Engineering from University of Padova, a Master in Computer Science from Cornell University, New York. He is also a certified SCRUM Master and has been awarded ten US patents.

On May 16, 2014, at 6:30 PM, Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello again everyone,

Just a reminder that I still need bios and photos from most of you. Please see below and send ASAP.

Thanks,
Anne

Begin forwarded message:

From: Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: photo and bio for About PC page -- please send ASAP
Date: May 12, 2014 at 9:24:03 PM PDT
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello again everyone,

I wish I had remembered this today on the call!

We will be creating a PC page for the About Us section on the website. Here's an example of the page for EclipseCon France: https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2014/programcommittee

I'll need a photo and a short bio from each PC member. Please send them to me by this Friday.

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation