[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] MakerFair

Hi all, especially Angelika, Anne, Marco and Susan,

we decided on the last call to build a "subcommittee" for ideas and planning about a MakerFair at ECE. Angelika and Marco were interested in working on this topic and I assume Susan might be interested too, since she suggested details on how this should be organized during the brainstorming in Zwingenberg.

I'd like to have a call on this topic next week so we can exchange ideas quickly. Afterwards we might use the mailing list for discussion and schedule more calls if needed.

@Anne: I'd like to have you at least on the first call to set our expectations right about what would be reasonable wrt space/rooms, time slots, etc. Of course you are more than welcome to become involved with this topic.

@Susan: If you are not interested to have some OSGi stuff in there please just tell us. If you can't work on this yourself maybe someone else from the OSGi community is available.

I have set up a Doodle to find a date: https://doodle.com/sb9iumdfiy8d5qai

Achim

Back to the top